THE CAT RETURNED THE KISS
THE CAT RETURNED THE KISS
OH MY GOD
best gif on the internet
I have felt first-hand the very wrath of the Turkish ice-cream man.
The trolliest ice cream man to ever live.
And look at that fucking majestic mustache.
oh my god
Lasagne is a traditional Italian dish made by layering pasta with a meat sauce/ragù, béchamel i.e. white sauce and cheese. The name also refers to the type of pasta used in this dish which is “lasagna”. This dish requires a bit of hard work, but let me assure you, the end result is so worth it.
First step is to make the minced chicken ragù which needs to be cooked for a good half hour at least. Sauté finely chopped onion, carrot and celery in olive oil. Cook it with the lid on for about 5 minutes so that they are nicely cooked down. Next, add in the minced chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the fresh tomato puree, spices and herbs. Season the sauce with salt and sugar(to balance out the sour tomato flavour). Add a little water to adjust the consistency of the sauce. Stir and leave to simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
Meanwhile prepare the béchamel sauce. First step is to make a ‘rue’ which is a butter and flour paste, both equal quantities. Add butter in a heated pan and add in the flour once it is melted. Mix and cook the rue nicely for a good 2-3 minutes to remove the raw flour taste. For more flavour in the sauce, I sometimes sauté a little garlic in the butter before adding in the flour. Once the rue has been cooked, switch to a whisk and start adding in the milk little by little. Incorporate the added in milk completely before adding more. Using a whisk will give you a smooth sauce. Once all the milk has been incorporated, keep stirring occasionally till the sauce thickens. One way to check if the sauce is ready is to see if it coats the back of a spoon and doesn’t drip off. Remove off the heat and season.
The lasagna sheets do not need to be pre-cooked as they will be cooked in the oven once the lasagne is assembled. You can use either freshly made lasagne sheets or the ready made ones available.
Finally, assemble the lasagne. In your baking dish, spoon some of the béchamel to make a base for the lasagne sheets so that they don’t stick to the bottom. Layer as follows: lasagne sheets, béchamel, chicken ragù, and cheese. For a fresh flavour and aroma, add some fresh herbs such as basil and oregano in between the layers. Repeat the layers till the dish is completely filled. Top with remaining béchamel sauce, cheese and herbs. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- 12 lasagne sheets
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 cup basil, thyme, oregano leaves
For the chicken ragù
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cups chicken mince
- 2 1/2 cups fresh tomato puree
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper
- Red chilli flakes
- Herbs: thyme, oregano
For the béchamel sauce
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Sauté onion, carrot and celery in olive oil. Cook with lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken mince and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, water and stir well.
- Add in the spices and herbs. Season with salt and sugar.
- Simmer with lid onfor 30 minutes on low heat.
- Sauté garlic in butter.
- Make the rue by adding in the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in milk little by little and whisk well so no lumps are formed.
- Cook till sauce thickens, then remove off heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer the lasagne sheets along with the béchamel, chicken ragù, cheese and herbs.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Michael what does she say?
I JUST GOT WET
I can just imagine you being sore from the night before and your with the guys and can’t sit down with them and Calum’s like
"Why can’t you sit down baby?"
and your like
"Shut up cal" and he’s all like "all I did was ask you a question princess"
And give you that fucking look that deadly fucking look
what the fUC k
WHY WOULD YOU?!
Do u ever look at someone and you’re like how
- Me: tells joke from tumblr as if it was my own
- Person: laughs
- Me: I am the worst human being alive
- Me: I stole that
- Me: I don't deserve to be in existence
- Me: I mean Hitler was bad but he told his own jokes
- Me: I should never speak again
- me: *puts earphones in*
- me: oh right
- me: *plays music*
subway sure doesn’t mess around when it comes to puns
Troye Sivan EP Inspired - 5sos-official
[Please do not repost or remove caption]